• Crane arms are one of the most difficult applications to bend because the parts are long. Exact bends and maximum precision are required every time.
• When bending long parts with multiple hits – 30-80 bends in the same profile – it is important to stop small errors from accumulating.
• If the bend is not accurate it will cause problems and increase production time in the welding process.
Crane arms require maximum precision and exact bends.
When it comes to bending crane arms, we have the expertise to provide you with the perfect press brake solution to suit your unique bending needs. Our superior precision and repeatability allow you to optimize your production.
Truck mounted cranes.
• The press brake cell for truck mounted cranes can be fully automated.
• Back and front gauges allow exact positioning of the sheet, and the angle measuring system assists in reaching the correct bending angle during production, resulting in an exact bend – every time.
• Fully CNC controlled Variable Die Tool allows changes to die opening to be made directly from the control system within seconds.
• The rigid machine frame ensures high precision during the full machine life span, 30+ years, allowing you to produce current and future high demanding products for a long period of time.
Choose the right product.
For bending crane arms, the product of choice is Optima. Optima is available from 400 ton up to 5000+ ton and in length 4-20 m in single design.